Tuesday, January 27, 2015

When Words Are Not Enough


When you are leaving elderly sick parents behind for a year and all you have to give are hugs and tears

When a friend pours her heart out to you about the trauma of caring for a depressed and addicted child

When a young relative's health has failed and she is in chronic pain and perpetual poverty

When a friend suddenly becomes a widow after over 40 years of a happy marriage

When someone you are discipling turns away from God

When a ministry partner's only living relative dies at a young age due to AIDS


And the ransomed of the LORD shall return and come to Zion with singing; everlasting joy shall be upon their heads; they shall obtain gladness and joy, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away. “I, I am he who comforted you....” Isaiah 51:11-12a

When anxiety was deep within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul. Psalms 94:19

But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. “The LORD is my portion, “says my soul, “therefore I will hope in him.”

...”Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, an death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” Revelation 21:3b-4
















1 comment:

  1. Cassidy...just a little note to say thank you for your obedience....no ork goes unnoticed in God's eyes. We appreciate the work you do ...especially in my country Swaziland..Eswatini🇸🇿🇸🇿🇸🇿🇸🇿

    Inkhosi ikubusise sisi

    ReplyDelete